By Camey Jay
1. In September, you pick me when I’m good and ready.
In October, you cut me intentionally to make me look worse.
In November, you trash me like you never knew me.
What am I?
2. Twice ten are six of us,
Six are but three of us,
Nine are but four of us;
What can we possibly be?
Would you know more of us?
Twelve are but six of us,
Five are but four, do you see?
What are we?
3. What kind of room has no windows or doors?
4. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
5. “My grandson is about as many days as my son is weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 140 years. Can you tell me my age in years?”
6. There is one in a minute and two in a moment, but only one in a million years. What is it?
1. A pumpkin, or Jack-o-Lantern, in October for Halloween
4. 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
5. 84 years old
6. The letter M